Akki Otti- Flat bread made of cooked rice & rice flour
Cooked fresh Rice or leftover cooked rice- 2 cups
Rice flour as per requirement around 1 cup
Salt for Taste.
1. Take fresh or leftover cooked rice on a plate.
2. Add salt and knead the rice by adding rice flour little by little till it forms a soft dough.
3. Make small balls and roll it on a plastic sheet using a rolling pin or by using a Otti machine.
4. Make a thin flat bread and put the flattened bread on a hot tawa and leave it for 20 seconds and then flip on
the other side for about 1 minute.
5. Cook it on an open flame till it puffs up and brown spots appear on both the sides.
6. Serve it hot with any kind of Pajji (chutney),curry, etc.