Appanderanada Yeshwanth Kalappa
- Appanderanda Kalappa
- Anitha ( Kenjangada )
- Yeshwanth was raised in Virajpet and developed interest in Motorsports from his college days. though he had participated in some local rally in Kodagu, he seriously started pursuing this passion in 2014 while living in Bangalore. His first motorcycle was a Benelli 600 GTS ( A touring superbike). He purchased the Triumph Tiger 800 XCX in 2018 and attended a Training called GTA (Great Trial Adventure) in Pune which took him on his first long ride (900 KMS in a day to Pune).
- He learned more about the sports by his own passion and interest by watching videos and attending events where he had a chance to interact with similar enthusiasts. One such event was Splendid Spiti 2.0 in Himachal Pradesh after which he continued to ride to Leh, Ladakh, Kashmir, Punjab and Chandigarh which included ride to on the world’s highest all-weather motorable road to the world’s Highest Motorable Pass and Attari / Wagah Border, a total of around 4,000 Kms.
- These successes inspired him to undertake more intense challenges when a friend suggested the Upper Mastang ride in Nepal. The fact that it was not attempted by big motorcycles inspired him. The adventure enthusiast in him encouraged him to plan the expedition in a way they get exposed to ‘all weather conditions’. Hence, they incorporated Bhutan into their route and made it a tri-nation expedition. They started the ride on September 07, 2019 and returned to Bangalore on October 2nd, 2019 covering a distance of 8,000 kms and becoming the first riders to do this terrain and reach Nepal-China border on Triumph Tigers.
- First motorcycle rider in the world to touch Lo Manthang in Nepal in Triumph Tiger 800 XC motorcycle. Triumph Tiger is a dual-sport motor cycle launched in 2010 by British Manufacturer Triumph Motorcycles.
- Attended an event Called Splendid Spiti 2.0 in Himachal Pradesh, Organized by Mr. Vijay Parmar in association with Triumph Motorcycles