Biddatanda Tulsi Ponnappa
Biddatanda Tulsi Ponnappa was born in Napoklu; Kodagu is a culinary graduate having studied at the department of culinary arts in Manipal. She had a fascination for cooking at a very young age which turned into a hobby and now a profession.
Biddatanda Ponnappa (Principal)
Biddatanda Kamalu Ponnappa
Biddatanda Ashok Ponnappa
Biddatanda Bhavya Ponnappa
- She did her schooling at Delhi Public School Doha.
- Undergraduate studies at St. Aloysius Mangalore
- Joined WGSHA Manipal, to obtain her Culinary Arts Degree
- She was felicitated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi at the World Youth skills Day ceremony at Vigyan Bhavan, Delhi.
- She was selected by the National Skills Development Corporation (NSDC) in the course of taking part and winning inter college, zonal and national competitions and was monitored and trained under the aegis of NSDC.
- She was a part of the contingent that represented India at Oceana 2015 at New Zealand in the Patisserie and Confectionary Category.
- She was trained under one of the top Patisserie Chefs at Oberoi Trident, Mumbai and headed to Sao Paulo, Brazil, in August for the World Skills 2015 competitions to represent India.
- Represented India as a Competitor in Confectionery, Word skills 2015, Sao Paulo
- Placed First at National Level, WorldSkills Selection in 2015
- Silver Medal, Confectionery, World skills Oceania in 2015
- Third place, Knife Skills Competition in 2013
- Principals Role of Honour in 2012