Dayana Erappa born in Kodagu is an Indian model and an actor who was one of the contestants in Miss India 2016 competition. She is an established model and has walked the ramp at many international fashion weeks including the Milan Fashion Week.
- School- Kodagu Vidyalaya –Madikeri
- Graduated from Baldwin’s Methodist college,Bangalore
- As a model she did photo shoots for top brands like Kingfisher. She has also modelled for leading fashion designers such as Manish Malhotra, Tarun Tahiliani and Anita Dongre.
- She participated in fashion shows nationally and internationally.She has participated in Splash Fashion Show in Dubai, Fashion Week in Colombo, and has also participated in few Ramp shows in different Middle East countries.
- Over the years she has become one of the prominent models and also has participated in the Milan Fashion Week.
- Mani Ratnam a renowned director in the south gave her a chance to enact an important role in his movie Chekka Chivantha Vaanam on 27 September 2018.
Categories: Eminent People