Dr Hottengada A Joyappa
Dr Joyappa Achaiah was born in Virajpet, Kodagu. A passionate social entrepreneur, by profession he had been in different sectors like Real estate, Events management and Social work. A hard worker and believes in self-inspiration rather getting inspired by reading books and seeing others.
Hottengada K Achaiah (Lokesh)
Hottengada Mucatira (Harihara) Sumithra
Hottengada (Mookonda) Yogitha
He did his schooling in St Antony’s convent and completed his PU Education in Srimangala College, Mangalore University. He completed his BBM, MMM and MBA in International sales and marketing form Mysore University.
- He has 15 Years of Experience In marketing analysis, Strategic expertise, Media Planning, PR, Client Support and care, Public welfare, Social welfare activities etc.
- He is a Founder, initiator and creator of India’s Biggest Local campaign – Barefoot India Campaign which comes under the Master Campaign of Safe Karnataka and safe India.
- His Initiative Pink Auto -A Dedicated auto services for women safety is officially announced and will be launched Shortly.
- His Campaign Pink Metro-Dedicated Boggy for Female passengers also got approval from Govt of India.
- His Initiative Barefoot India Campaign has made big news -Footwear to all and to make a mandate to give subsidy or allocate a Budget for People who cannot afford to buy footwear in India. This is a first of its kind campaign which is making waves in youths of India.
INITIATOR, FOUNDER AND CREATORS OF INITIATIVES LIKE:
- Safe Karnataka Campaign -An Idea for change in Society.
- Safe India Campaign -An initiation for change in society.
- Barefoot India Campaign -Footwear’s for all
- Pink Auto –A dedicated auto service for women safety in Bangalore city
- Pink metro – Dedicated Boggy for Female passengers
- Smart village Karnataka
- Smart Village India
- Disable Friendly parks in Karnataka and India
- Karnataka public police welfare Funds etc
- Doctrine and PHD in Humanity services Recognized by United Nations and European Union at Malaysia
- National Award from Telangana Kala Parishath
- Winner Social activist of the Year 2017 From Crime control force an organization Recognized By International Love for all association (Japan ).
- Winner Best social activist from World Aid organization for Human Rights (Spain)
- Winner Best Social service Award from The national Coalition party From Canada.
- Nominated as Indian of the year for 2017-2018
- Nominated for UN Indian social Activist of the Year for 2017-2018
- Awarded Sajitha De Mel International Leadership award for his Campaign and Initiative (Recognized by Sri Lanka, Singapore and USA).
- Nominated as Best Indian social Service Person From World Bank
- Ambassador for World Humanity Commission International
- Ambassador for World Aid Organization for Human Rights –UN Recognized
- Nominated for Heroes of Bangalore in top 3 under Social Service Category
- Akshadha – Save a Girl Child and Educate a Girl Child
- Food waste India-Donate your Excess food
- Karnataka Public police welfare fund -To support police as they are Humans too
- Appreciated by PMO -Office for his Creative concept Safe city Concept, A tribute to Indian Defence and Barefoot India Campaign
- Appreciated by PRESIDENT -Office for Barefoot India Campaign
- Appreciated by Mr Rahul Gandhi -Office for Barefoot India Campaign
- Appreciated from UNO General Secretary for Barefoot India Campaign and Food waste World Campaign
All his campaigns are Out of Book concepts and which will create a Huge Impact in Public and will reach to direct individual.