Dr Mukkatira Amrith Nanaiah
Dr Mukkatira Amrith Nanaiah(MD (Med), Fdiab (CMC Vellore) from Kodagu was born on 25th December 1981.He is a welknown doctor at Lopamudra Medical Center, a hospital which was built to improve health care facilities in Kodagu by Lopamudra Health Foundation, a Trust founded by Capt. Mukkatira A. Madappa and Sujothi Madappa. Dr Amrith Nanaiah is one of the first Kodava to be certified as a palliative care Physician.
Mukkatira A Madappa
Mukkatira ( Buttiyanda ) Sujyothi Madappa
Dr. Mukkatira.M. Ponnappa MS (Opth)
- Post Doctoral Fellowship in Diabetes – Christian Medical College, Vellore, India-2011
- M.D Medicine- JSS Medical College & Hospital, Mysore, India-2009
- M.B.B.S- K.S Hegde Medical Academy,Mangalore, India-2005
- Assistant Professor -Dept. of Medicine-Coorg Institute of Dental Sciences, Virajpet – 2018
- Consultant Physician &Managing Director-Lopamudra Medical Centre, Kodagu -2014
- Consultant Physician – PNM Hospital, Gonicoppa, Kodagu – 2013-14
- Consultant Physician -Lifeline Hospital, Gonicoppa, Kodagu – 2011-13
- Assistant Professor-Dept. of Medicine JSS Medical College & Hospital, Mysore -2009-10
- Resident – Dept. of Medicine – JSS Medical College & Hospital, Mysore – 2006-09
- Tutor – Dept. of Forensic Medicine – K.S Hegde Medical Academy, Mangalore-2005-06
- Mann JFE, Ørsted DD, Brown-Frandsen K, Marso SP, Poulter NR, Rasmussen S, Tornøe K, Zinman B, Buse JB; LEADER Steering Committee & Investigators. Liraglutide and Renal Outcomes in Type 2 Diabetes. N Engl J Med. 2017 Aug 31; 377 (9):839-848.
- Marso SP, Daniels GH, Brown-Frandsen K, Kristensen P, Mann JF, Nauck MA, Nissen SE, Pocock S, Poulter NR, Ravn LS, Steinberg WM, Stockner M, Zinman B, Bergenstal RM, Buse JB; LEADER Steering Committee; LEADER Trial Investigators. Liraglutide & Cardiovascular Outcomes in Type 2 Diabetes. N Engl J Med. 2016 Jul 28; 375(4):311-22.
- Landmarc Clinical Trial (On Going)
- Designation: Principal Investigator. – Site: Lopamudra Medical Centre Gonikoppa, Kodagu.
- The prospective observational study of a Pan-India cohort of patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus for macrovascular and microvascular complications, glycemic control, and time to treatment adaptation over 3 years.
- Behera KK, Nanaiah A, Gupta A, Rajaratnam S. Neurofibromatosis type 1, pheochromocytoma with primary hyperparathyroidism: A rare association. Indian J Endocrinol Metab. 2013 Mar;17(2):349-51.
- Nanaiah A, Chowdhury SD, Jeyaraman K, Thomas N. Prevalence of cardiac autonomic neuropathy in Asian Indian patients with fibrocalculous pancreatic diabetes. Indian J Endocrinol Metab. 2012 Sep;16(5):749-53.
- Singh A, Milton PE, Nanaiah A, Samuel P, Thomas N. Awareness and attitude toward diabetes in the rural population of Arunachal Pradesh, Northeast India. Indian J Endocrinol Metab. 2012 Mar;16 Suppl 1:S83-6
- Basavanagowdappa H, Prakash N, Srinivas A, Babu MS, Shenoy U, Nanaiah A, Ashwal A. Hydatid cyst of the right ventricle, liver and lungs. Indian Heart J. 2009 Jan-Feb; 61 (1):97-101.
- Jeevan HR, Basavanagowdappa H, Vidya GS, et al. Association of anthropometric parameters like body mass index, waist circumference, waist-hip ratio as predictors of type 2 diabetes mellitus. J. Evid. Based Med. Healthc. 2016; 3(53), 2724-2728, DOI:10.18410/jebmh/2016/596.
- Indrajit Suresh, Lokesh E, Amrit Nanaiah, Soumya Ganesh Nanaiah, Suhas C, Chandrababu D, Approach and management considerations in low phospholipid associated cholelithiasis (LPAC) syndrome. International Journal of Research in Medical Sciences 2018 Nov; 6(11):3794-3800.