Koothanda Tarak Ponnappa
Koothanda Tarak Ponnappa from Kodagu is an actor who is set to make big in sandalwood. His passion for acting is immense, Apart from his passion for acting, he also enjoys singing. Sonu sood being his role model he aspires to make a mark in a similar role in the Kannada industry
- He completed his engineering from Acharya Institute of Technology
- He pursued his M.Tech degree from the same institute
- Right from his younger days he dreamt of being a successful actor.But knowing the uncertain nature of an acting career he pursued his M. Tech degree as a back-up plan. He enjoyed acting since a very young age and always dreamt of a career in acting.
- Initially, he started as a model with Prasad Bidapa Associates. He free-lanced for 4 years and walked the ramp for famous designers like Tarun Tahiliani, Lokesh Ahuja, Bibi Russell, etc.
- He debuted as the protagonist in the Kannada movie “Ajaaramara”.
- He is worked on Nanda Kishore’s project as a villain.
- He played the role of Vikram Nayak, a police inspector in the film Kannada Deshadol.
- He played a subtle shade in ‘Moksha’ where his character in the film is a bit loud and more macho.
- Tharak was seen in ‘6 to 6, Brihaspathi’ and KGF’ as a gangster.
- He won the SIMA short film award for best actor male in 2019
|2018||6 To 6||Kannada|