Manavattira Belliappa Kuttana
Manavattira Belliappa Kuttana is an Intel Fellow and Chief architect of the Intel Atom processor family for the platform Engineering Group at Intel Corporation. He is responsible for leading the architectural definition of Intel Atom Proccessors in the Intel Architecture Group.He is additionally responsible for performance analysis of Intel Atom processors and some Intel Atom processor based phone and Tablet system-on- chips(SOC’s) .
- He completed his Bachelor’s degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering from Karnataka Regional Engineering College Surathkal India
- Masters degree in electrical engineering, Texas A & M University
- Kuttanna Joined Intel in 1999 as an architect in the Austin Texas Design Center. From 2000 to 2003 he served as the co-lead architect of an Intel Premium 4 processor derivative. He was the lead hardware architect for penwell, the first Intel Architecture based phones SoC.
- Intel Corporationyears 7 months-Intel Senior Fellow January 2018 – Present 1 year 1 month Austin, Texas
- Intel Fellow-Intel Corporation July 2015 – December 2017 2 years 6 months-Austin, Texas Area
- VP Technology-Qualcomm December 2014 – June 2015 7 months-Austin, Texas Area
- Intel Fellow-Intel Corporation March 1999 – November 2014 15 years 9 months-Austin, Texas Area
- CPU Architect-Sun Microsystems 1997 – 1999 2 years-Mountain View California
- CPU Designer-Motorola Inc. 1993 – 1997 4 years-Austin Texas
- ASIC Design Engineer-Texas instruments-1989 – 1991 2 years-Bangalore India
- He has been issued 25 patents and was the recipient of an Intel Achievement award in 2008