Monnanda Shobha Subbaiah
Monnanda Shoba Subbaiah from Madikeri, Kodagu is a Social worker, singer, dancer and author.She wrote poems in Kodava language.
- Boppanda Smitha Kuttayya
- Nuchimaniyanda Sujatha Muthanna
- Schooling- Madikeri
- MA-Manasa Gangothri, Mysore
- In 1996 she received the Nrithiya Kala Sindhu award
- Bharath Scouts & Guides she served as a Guides district commissioner for 8 years from the year 1998.
- In 1999 she was honoured with “Best social worker” for her outstanding service.
- In 2001 she received the Rajyotsava award from MM Nanaiah for Dance art and Naad Nudi
- In 2010 the Kannada and Sanskrit department honoured her with Sangethotsava award and in the same year she received the achievement award for 7th Kannada literature dance art.
- In 2014 she read 7 to 8 parts of a book Doordarshan Jayabarath called Bhavani Patadira
- In 2015 she released a CD of speech called Omkara
- She wrote many books in Kodava language called “Chingara Potti, Paruva Paapuli, and Pavala saal and also wrote in Kannada called Manadaladinda.
Categories: Eminent People