Paleyanda Supreetha Ponnappa
Paleyanda Supreetha Ponnappa a proud Kodavathi from Mysore received the National council of women Queensland ( NCWQ) Award. She is not only passionate about studiesand a PhD holder, she also likes skydiving and exploring places. She is also a classical Karnatic vocalist, and runs her own online classes in her free time called “thepteboss”.
Paleyanda C Ponnappa
Paleyanda( Kallengada) Bhagyavathi
Paleyanda P Santhosh.
- 2010-2012: M.Tech, Department of Polymer Engineering, Sri Jayachamrajendra College of Engineering’ (SJCE), Mysore, India
- 2006-2010: BE, Department of Polymer Engineering, Sri Jayachamrajendra College of Engineering’ (SJCE), Mysore, India
- Gold Medallist & 1st Rank holder in M.Tech (Master of Technology) in Polymer Science and Technology.
- Member of working committee and leader of students association in hosting National and international Polymer conferences.
- Casting & Extrusion of Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), Polyvinyl chloride (PVC), Poly styrene (PS).
- She is experienced in designing high thermal resistance paints and coatings.
- Ultrahigh molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) and Aramid for bullet proof applications
- Fabrication of Aramid fibres for tires, light weight mountaineering ropes and light weight skies.
- Currently Persuing final year PhD in Nanotechnology at Queensland University of Technology.
- She did her PHD in developing new chemical and bio sensor using electrochemical approach. The combination of electro chemistry and conducting polymers for various device applications. Example energy harvesting devices like solar cells, organic light emitting diode, photovoltaics. This technique is also promising in making various chemical and bio sensors, which are cost effective than the ones available in current Australian market , efficient ( better performability) and most importantly will enhance the quality of life of people.
- She is very passionate of teaching students, working professionals who are struggling to get PTE or IELTS score (Academic English) to enrol into universities, registration, and immigration purposes.
- The award given by National council of women Queensland ( NCWQ). The award includes 1000$ cheque, certificate and 12 months honorary membership for NCWQ.
- NCWQ is associated with other 28 organisation which is also recognised by
Ministry of Women and Child Development.