United Kodava Organisation
United Kodava Organisation (UKO), an organisation aimed at protecting the interests of the Kodava people and people of Kodagu in the social, political and cultural fields.
The unique Kodava community which had carved out a niche for itself had started losing importance due to various factors, of late. It had been facing the threat of cultural erosion. The UKO would stem the rot.
UKO has its publication called Voice of koadagu which spreads awareness about kodava arts culture and heritage.
UKO also works towards Saving Kodagu from being destroyed in the name of development.
Kokkalemada Manju Chinnappa
- Mandh Namma – Kuruli Ambala Mandh-Kadagadal
Jabhoomi Baalo…2015, Talakaveri to Bangalore 414 kms Padhayathra from 18th sept. To 04th October 2015
- Mandh Namme -Mandathavva Mandh Bekkesodlur.
- Mandh Namme – Pandane Mandh Murnad
- Mandh Namme – Pudhiya Wade mandh Kodava Samaja Gonikoppa.
- Mandh Namme – Saishankar School Ponnampet
- Mandh Namme – Kaakoteparambu,Beppunaad