Varsha Bollamma a kodava actor from Kodagu is an Indian film actress who became famous with her dubsmash videos. She was born on 30th July and grew up in Bengaluru and was always passionate about a acting career. She is a popular actor who is working in Tamil and Malayam industry.
She has a bachelor’s degree from Mount Carmel College, Bangalore
Varsha Bollamma started her career at the age 21. Varsha came into limelight after dubsmashing the famous dialogue of Nazriya Nazim from the movie Raja Rani She became the overnight sensation as the video was seen by more than 1.5 lakh people on Facebook and Instagram. Varsha was often called as Nazriya Nazim’s lookalike, and many thought that she was Nazriya’s twin sister. This attracted a lot of opportunities for her and Varsha Bollamma made her debut in the film industry with the movie Sathuran in Kollywood.
- Varsha made her acting debut in the Tamil film “Naaigal Jaakirathai” along with Manobala, directed by Shakti Soundar Rajan and produced by Sathyaraj.
- She also acted with well known actors like Geethan Britto, Vishnu Kumar, Mukesh, Vijay Sethupathi and Asif Ali.
- She has appeared in some well known films such as Ivan Yaarendru Therikirathaa, Kalyanam and Mandharam.
- Her performances in many films were lauded especially in “96” which was one of the Best films of the year 2018.
- Varsha Bollamma was noted for roles in films like “Vetrivel” along with Sasikumar, Miya, Nikhila Vimal and Praveena
- Latest movies in which Varsha Bollamma has acted are Seemathurai, Manyam, Mandharam, Kalyanam and Ivan Yarendru Therikiratha
|2017||Ivan Yaarendru Therikirathaa||Tamil|